Thursday, January 2, 2014

Merry Christmas Kahlua!

One day my dog absolutely loves is Christmas! On Christmas morning when we wake up, she is already by the tree sniffing all of the presents. She gets so excited! She helps my family open all of our presents. You can always tell when you get food, because she try's to open the present with her nose for you. The thing that really cracks me up is that it doesn't matter what you get, she will be even more excited about it than you are!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
from Kahlua!
I would say that the holiday season is her favorite season! She adores the snowy weather, and having everybody home with her. She constantly sniffs under the tree to see if there are new presents for anyone. She gets really carried away sometimes, and leaves the tree with some tinsel all in her fur. It has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Santa Paws, Santa's dog, is in charge of delivering the presents to all of the dogs across the world. This year, he brought Kahlua some pretty cool stuff! Needless to say, she was a spoiled little dog on Christmas. She received a stalking full of new dog toys ( her old one's were getting really dirty and smelly!). On top of that she got a value pack of three different bags of treats which included Chew-rifics, T Bonz, and Beggin Strips. These are the less healthy treats that she got. Other treats included some peanut butter treats, some fruit treats and also some chicken Rollover treats. Another thing that Santa Paws left her was a Dental Busy Bone to keep those teeth nice, clean and healthy.

It is a tradition on Christmas morning that Kahlua tries every one of her different varieties of treats. She did! She was very full and satisfied with everything that she got! I think she is all set for the next year!

Unfortunately this is my last blog :(. It has been a pleasure writing about all of the experiences Kahlua and I have gone through. I hope you have learned new things by reading my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Lady loves Christmas too! I was very surprised this year that she didn't explore the tree until everyone is awake, shes usually out there first. Mind you the cats were out there as soon as their stuff was under the tree! Lady loves the snow too, she could play out there for hours! I guess dogs love Christmas time as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice personal blog on your experiences with Kahlua. When my kids get older and start begging for a dog, I will definitely consider getting them a Shetland Sheepdog.

    ReplyDelete